Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Brilliance

One of my favourite shows ever :D tis just pure awesome :)

WORMS series: Episode 1 WORMS series: Episode 1

Wicked

This is wicked, I don't get that last review its impossible for this to happen considering the fact that A: its turn based so two teams can't play at once and B: Mines that you place aren't ever duds, anyway funny stuff and cool drawing style keep at it :) .

The What The Fuck? Show 2 The What The Fuck? Show 2

Pretty Funny

Pretty good, some of the drawings could've been a tad better I guess but made me laugh 7/10 :)

Queers of War Queers of War

In the ass

Bahahaha that was friggin funny lol

Renegade Awesome episode3 Renegade Awesome episode3

xD haha

Still awesome man keep it up hahaha "Is that my Jam man? Turn it up!" Whos got big balls I've got big balls xD

Renegade Awesome Episode2 Renegade Awesome Episode2

Hahaha

Bahahaha even better than the first, "He sounds pissed" hahaha, "WILL YOU TURN THAT SHIT OFF" so good hahaha

Renegade Awesome Episode1 Renegade Awesome Episode1

Friggin schweet

This makes me think, why haven't I seen this haha I really should rent it or buy it or something haha awesome video man :D was funny as especially the whole your dad talking about the movie and he's all like that movie was Bad Ass! hahaha and all like anyway you go ahead and finish your gay ass review and your all like :O lol friggin awesome :D.

Stalker :O Stalker :O

Hahaha

That was awesome! , could've been made a bit longer but meh, that was well worth it.